TSP INVESTING INFO & ADVICE

THE THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN ALLOCATION GUIDE Forums Message Board TSP INVESTING INFO & ADVICE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  caskab 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

caskab
    Participant

TSP ALLOCATION,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS INVALUABLE INVESTING (AND FORECASTING) INFO, IT IS INCREDIBLY APPRECIATED!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. YOU HAVE ALLOWED ME TO BECOME MORE RISK TOLERANT, AND AS A RECENT RETIREE DRAWING ON MY TSP, I AM PRETTY MUCH LIVING OFF THE INTEREST, BARELY TOUCHING MY PRINCIPLE……AMAZING. I HAVE SHARED WITH MY FELLOW EX-COWORKERS AND THEY ARE NOW MAKING BIG $$$$$ AND TOO ARE VERY APPRECIATIVE. KEEP THE WEBSITE GOING. I LOOK FORWARD EACH MONTH TO YOUR ANALYSIS, INSIGHT AND INVESTING ADVISE!!
    TO ALL OTHERS WHO FOLLOW THE TSP ALLOCATION INFO AND ADVISE, PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO KEEP IT GOING………I HAVE TO IMAGINE IT IS A LOT OF WORK AND TIME TO KEEP ALIVE. I KNOW MY FELLOW EX-COWORKERS PAY OTHER TSP INVESTING SITES A FAIRLY HEFTY CHUNK OF MONEY YEARLY TO GET THE SAME RECOMMENDATIONS. WE NEED TO KEEP TSP ALLOCATION ALIVE!!!!
    THANK YOU AGAIN…..CRAIG S.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.