other books on business cycle

THE THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN ALLOCATION GUIDE Forums Message Board other books on business cycle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TS Paul 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

claude moore

You mentioned

There are several excellent books out there on the business cycle. My favorite (although it is a bit hefty at 502 pages) is Business Cycles: History, Theory and Investment Reality by Lars Tvede.

Are there other books you’d recommend out there specifically on the business cycle?

Also–for other readers out there–any online classes that go into the business cycle and indicators?

TS Paul
    Keymaster

Two other good books on the business cycle on my shelf are:

Ahead of the Curve: A Commonsense Guide to Forecasting Business and Market Cycles by Joseph H. Ellis

Beating the Business Cycle: How to Predict and Profit From Turning Points in the Economy by Lakshman Achuthan

I had really meant to add those to the Recommended Reading page and I will do that now with a bit more a description of each.

I am not aware of any online classes on the subject, but if you find one please post a link to it here as I would be very interested in seeing it.

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.