not receiving updates

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  claude moore 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mark

I have a “us.af.mil” address and until recently I have been receiving the monthly updates though this email. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I even re-subscribed a couple months ago and still have not received them. Maybe the AF is blocking them now?

Anne

You might try your personal email.

Richard Stone

I have not received updates for quite some time and it appears the website only shows updates through December

craftkc10
    Participant

Why no allocation updates since December?

Bill

Agreed, I tried emailing Paul directly and did not get a response. I do hope he is OK and enjoying his earnings on a tropical island vacation

Terry

I would not worry too much. He is alive and well on twitter @TSPallocation, his last tweet reply was 18 hours ago. See https://twitter.com/TSPallocation/with_replies

TS Paul
    Keymaster

Sorry for the silence. The “Look Forward at 2017” wrapped in the January update, and February is a short month after all. There really hasn’t been much to write about – no big changes in the economic news and the market keeps working its way higher. I will get out a proper update in a week or two once all the February economic numbers come in.

And Mark, I will go look for your email now.

Thanks for missing me. 🙂

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

claude moore

glad you’re okay. i get worried when i don’t get those monthly updates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.