Message Board Issue/Question

THE THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN ALLOCATION GUIDE Forums Message Board Message Board Issue/Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anne 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anne
    Participant

When a thread rolls over to a second page, how do you view it? I can see a block with 2 & an arrow but nothing happens when I click on either.

Same issue with the topic threads: I can see 1-50 topics, however, there are currently over 140 topics. I can see that there is page 2, 3 & an arrow that should let me go to the older ones, but when I click on them nothing happens.

Tried accessing from work with same results. Anyone have a solution?

Anne
    Participant

Anyone have a solution?

TS Paul
    Keymaster

Thanks for bringing that to my attention – I tried it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome with the same result.

I will try to track down a solution in the next day or two and get it working correctly again.

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

12squared
    Participant

The forum has the same problem, except that you can only see the first 50 topics.

TS Paul
    Keymaster

Topics and replies should all display on a single page now. Not a perfect solution, but better than where we were. Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

Anne
    Participant

Thank you and Happy Valentine’s Day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.