Impeachment/Treason

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heisenberg 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ron

As it becomes more and more apparent that the current administration has been infiltrated by traitors at the highest levels of government, is it advisable to move to less risky TSP funds while things are sorted out.

TS Paul
    Keymaster

I’m a little surprised you haven’t received some angry responses to this post.

I have not reached, nor am I anywhere near, the point of thinking domestic politics will cause a market crash. My best guess is that the market will continue to move slowly up. And as far as I can tell, interest rates are poised to go up again shortly. That would result in the F Fund losing value, so I wouldn’t be keen to swapped to F.

I suppose if I really needed a safe haven right now, the G Fund would be my choice. But as nervous as the market is making just about everyone right now, the economy continues to get stronger and there is no real reason to think growth won’t continue over the next 12-18 months.

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

Charles

There is no chance of Trump getting impeached. Congress must have a majority in the House, and a two-thirds majority in the Senate to impeach the president. I’ve heard nothing from one single Republican about impeachment.

This is just the lamestream media having another wet dream. The hypocrisy meter is pegged out.

Heisenberg
    Participant

So has your opinion on this changed since Gen. Flynn just pleaded guilty yesterday and is supposedly pointing fingers at Jared Kushner? I also can’t forget to include the other indictments, all cumulatively pointing to a pretty good fire within the white house. I am wondering if there could be a significant drop in the market at some point when even bigger news hits that would warrant a move to the G fund. Thoughts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.