"If I were not currently in the I Fund, my allocation would be 100% C Fund."

THE THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN ALLOCATION GUIDE Forums Message Board "If I were not currently in the I Fund, my allocation would be 100% C Fund."

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TS Paul 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rolfeskj
    Participant

Paul,

I have been following you for awhile and generally your advice to people is to not chance bad investments. You generally tell people to see what is happening today and what is best for your money today no matter what has happened in the past.

In you most recently update you stated, “If I were not currently in the I Fund, my allocation would be 100% C Fund.”

Why does it matter where your money is now if you think the C Fund is the best?

Currently I am also 50% C and 50% I just hoping the I Fund with catch back up with the C Fund a bit.

TS Paul
    Keymaster

I wrote that sentence poorly. What I meant to say was that if I didn’t think the I Fund was a good investment right now, I would have all of my money in the C Fund (and none in any of the other funds). The way I phrased that it could be read a couple of different ways, so I will hop back in and hopefully make that more clear with a quick edit.

The TSP Allocation Guide www.TSPallocation.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.